twitter
    Stocks are bought on expectations, not facts.

Hello, Red!

What a weird market! Dow Jones was up by 100 points last night but the PSEi still ended the day on the red. Sure, futures were down, but not that much! Property stocks like FLI and MEG began to correct today, and even the mighty, mighty AEV! AP was still able to rally to as high as 15.25 before closing unchanged for the day. By the way, thank you Mount Peak Securities for buying 200 shares of my AP at 15.25. It didn't fulfill my whole sell order but at least I can proudly say I was the only one who was able to sell AP at the high today. Haha! Anyway, even FGEN and FPH, which looked like they were bullishly consolidating at their highs formed long black candles today. APC, SINO and BEL failed to follow through on their up move yesterday. I guess the market really wants to correct already. The game plan now is to look for support levels and see if those will hold. 

Well, enough about the losers. :-P ICT was especially strong today. It was able to break its resistance at 25.5 to close the day at 27.5. I read ICT will have a 0.40 cash dividend: Ex-date on April 27, payment on May 20. DMC performed quite well too. It's short-term consolidation is still intact but a break above 16.5 may bring DMC to 18. 

I didn't do much today. I bought back MEG at 1.38 after selling at 1.42 the other day. I thought it would be a good time to unload so I sold the PX I've been holding on to for a few weeks already then suddenly, Macquarie and J.P. Morgan began to buy! Could I have been the buy indicator already on PX? (LOL). Sold some of my RLC too. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment