twitter
    Stocks are bought on expectations, not facts.

Monday, Bloody Monday

So...still alive? I'm experiencing...shortness of breathe. Haha! Just kidding. 

Anyway, my stocks are hanging on by a thread. In some aspect, they looked like they may have broken down but another support held. This goes for EDC and ANI. Let's see how they will behave tomorrow. Anyway, somebody panicked in RLC. I should have posted a buy order at 14.25. I think it would have been done at 14. But, you know, being barat me, I posted it at 13.75. If you watch RLC like I do, RLC at 14 was a buy. I guess a lot of people thought that so barely anything was done at 14 to 14.50. Real transactions happened at 14.75. Haaay. The perfect trade can be found in hindsight. LOL. 

Of all my positions, I never would have thought I'd be happy to be holding CPM. I've been holding this stock for almost two months now. Maybe it has finally decided to let me out. Short-term resistances may be found at 3.65 and 3.80. I doubt this one will easily break 3.80. For sure, this will be met by sellers, like me. I don't think I'm the only one. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment