twitter
    Stocks are bought on expectations, not facts.

Sea of Red

During market open, my stocks were drowning. Gap down! I bought ICT yesterday at 28.5 and it broke my heart when I saw it open at 27. Most stocks went down, of course. In fact, my quote page was practically breeding red (except for ORE, which performed well at the start but wasn't sustained intraday). It was only during the second half of trading that my quote page turned yellow and even green by trading end.

  


What the market did today was amazing. We were down by almost 60 points at the start and we closed only 22 points down. The Great Rebound! I was actually waiting for prices to go down some more, like DMC and RLC below 15.5. But it didn't. Instead, DMC broke out! Whaaat? ICT was spectacular too. I was pulled out of the water! Haha! In hindsight, I should have bought at 27, right at the support. I was slow to react. 

I was disappointed with FLI today. Weak! Although 0.95 is already the support. FLI and MEG have the same short-term picture but today, MEG was stronger, having been able to close at 1.32. In FLI's world, that's around 0.97-0.96. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment