twitter
    Stocks are bought on expectations, not facts.

Slow Ride, Take It Easy

Aside from a few spectacular moves, the market was sleepy today. So if you weren't holding PIP, SMDC or DMC, you were probably very bored. Oh, wait, if you're an EDC shareholder, I think you're satisfied for the day. Happy, even. It's a one fluct game, guys. EDC is a slow drive, much slower than MPI. (LOL)

I think the highlight of the day for most traders was the last two minutes before run-off. It is during this time that the ticker goes wild with, you know, last minute purchases/sales before interested parties mark the close of their closely watched stocks...(Hahaha!) But more importantly, Chuuuucky time! Today, it was ABA and MRC. I don't know how you guys play this. I certainly can't stomach so much volatility in such a short time but congrats to those who were able to make money during the last two minutes.

So, tell me, did Chucky give you money today? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment