twitter
    Stocks are bought on expectations, not facts.

Abandon All Hope All Ye Who Enter Here

Today, I felt the panic because I myself experienced it. I wasn’t in a panic mode the past three days but for some reason, I was today. That must be the effect of the broad based decline. I saw my profits turn into stone and even have that stone thrown at me...so to speak. And I wasn’t well prepared for it. After reflecting quite a bit though, I realized that if I’m panicking, so are others. It shows in the index, right, as the PHISIX fell  as much as 94 points! I seriously felt devastated that I even thought of the Dante’s supposed inscription at the entrance of Hell that reads “Abandon all hope all ye who enter here.”  Now that’s what I call an acceleration! Then I tried to be rational. Think! Accelerations are usually exhaustion levels. This made me surmise that the market is near the bottom. Having declined too steeply though, I doubt prices will be able to shoot up from here. I think we will range trade for now. 


Tsupita...ON! 

For your reference, here's the chart of the PHISIX.


9 comments:

Amorito Girl said...

WTD WTD WTD 0.o

Christina Hunt said...

O_o BUY!! :))

Kon said...

yeah, buy! :)) i might get 100% invested tomorrow if there's another dip.. eheheh..

Foreign Investor said...

Just another bloody day...hopefully tomorrow will be the confirmation where we are really going

Samael said...

No trailing stops?

Christina Hunt said...

I'm looking at a bounce next week. You can't see it in the index yet but several issues look a bit dried up like AGI. I haven't reviewed the charts of everything but I'm definitely on the look out for something like AGI... Ah, and RFM. Check it out. :)

Anonymous said...

You might want to look at your PSEi charts again, particularly 1997, 1999, 2007...If you haven't experienced a bear market yet, good luck.

Christina Hunt said...

I'll be needing that luck then, Anon. :P The worst I've experienced is a sideways market. I've got a lot to learn...

Anonymous said...

In that case, you will be in for some serious schooling should this correction turn out to be a longer term reversal :(

Just watch the charts and dig for the underlying reasons on the market's movements.

Review your trading style/philosophy and adjust accordingly :)

Post a Comment