twitter
    Stocks are bought on expectations, not facts.

Let's Play!

So, is that it? The bounce, I mean.

Yoikes!

Well, I've sold most of my positions. Haha! I'm 70% cash. I have GMAP, VLL and PNX. I'm not comfortable with the market so I don't think I'll be going back to my favorites soon. These are...suddenly, I forgot what they are. Haha! I have a new project though. As I said, Tsupita, ON! I bought PNX today. Not on breakout, at first. I bought it because it was consolidating at its highs and looked ready to breakout. And breakout, it did! Hello, very selective market! 

I was reviewing charts this afternoon. Out of so many issues, I only found around 6 that looked interesting, namely, SMC, SMB, GSMI, PCOR, TBGI, and PNX. The thing is, they've already gone up. So I'm muling over possible entry strategies. Out of the 6, I'm interested in SMC, GSMI, TBGI, and PNX, of course. ATS was a top gainer a few days ago. It is taking a breather right now. I'm very interested to know if that's it for ATS or if it is just resting before continuing higher. 

BTW, namamalikmata lang ba ako or is ALPHA gearing up? Hahaha! 

To sum it all up, I'm basically repositioning... Wait, I'm not sure if it's apt to say "repositioning" because I'm not really gonna position. Just tsupita. Haha! I still haven't given up hope on selected issues though. As of today, MPI, UBP, and CMT are just courting their resistances. I wonder if they have enough spirit to win them over and breakout. On the other hand, DMC is doing its best to hold above support. 

In times like these, only buy the strongest stocks, momentum/swing/short-term traders! :) 


BTW, SMB is a monster!! I have a theory though. It is near the top. I can't say for sure about medium term but in the short-term, I think it's gonna get tired after spiking up that much today. I think, a spike on top is indicative of the end of the uptrend in the short-term. We'll see. :) I don't have SMB anyway so let's see how my unbiased opinion will fare. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment