twitter
    Stocks are bought on expectations, not facts.

5%

Last night, I wrote this down, in case I had a last minute change of heart: Do NOT hesitate to SELL. Buy back on dips.

I sold today. No buying. I still have some positions, so in the event that the market continues further, I won't be left behind. But I also didn't want to regret not having sold anything today when the market was up to as high as 5%. I was given an exit, I didn't want to say tomorrow that I didn't take it. Whether it's wrong or right, I don't really know. But I told myself I would sell, that was plan, and I followed through. I'm satisfied. I sold the MEG I bought last week at 1.24 at 1.32. I cut loss on URC at 24.75. I sold all my FLI at 0.98 and .099, SMDC at 6.3, EDC at 5.5. I had one fall out though. I canceled my selling of EEI at 3.3. It could have been done. But no! I canceled it. EEI represents my confusion. I'm bullish in the medium term but the short-term is giving me a sell on rally kind of message. 

I saved another image of my screen this morning but I left the image file in my desktop! Sayang! It was so fantastic! +150 plus then my quote page was all green for a change! :) Haha! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment