twitter
    Stocks are bought on expectations, not facts.

The Great Rebound

When I woke up, the first thing my sister told me was that Dow went down 347 points. STRESS! I decided to sleep some more. As a consequence, I arrived late for work. On my way though, I was already thinking about what I would write here. I thought of one liners like "Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse, it does!". (Haha!)  

I was in the MRT, asking for market updates. A friend of mine said we were down 91 points. EDC was doing 4.95 and FLI 0.91. When I arrived in the office around 10 am, the market seemed to be rebounding. From -91, it became -78, -63 and so on, until the market was only down 13 points. 

RALLY!

I was able to day trade some issues. Since I was late, I wasn't really able to get any by their lows so I was content to have sold AEV and MEG with one fluct gain. I lost in EDC though. Bought at the high of 5.3. Sold at 5.2. I was also able to buy AC at 315 then sold at 322.5 and 325. Ya-ha! AC closed at 320. Marunong din pala ako magday trade! Haha! I'm not usually content with one fluct gains but given our market's condition, I'd take whatever I can. 

I think it was a good thing I arrived in the office late, because for sure, I would have panicked at the open and regretted having sold at the lows. 

By the way, I'll be out starting next Wednesday. I usually go to the Province during May and this year is no exception. So, I won't be updating the Stock Picks Section this week until the third week of May. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment