twitter
    Stocks are bought on expectations, not facts.

Huh?!

Was the Dow really up 143 points?! Could have fooled me.. :-P Funny how the PSEi doesn't want to drop when the Dow goes down big time. Then, when Dow goes up instead, PSEi still doesn't want to go up! I think a down Dow would be better for us because at least in this scenario, we rally sometime. Haha! Then again, as they say, be careful what you wish for! Just last Friday, I was talking to some officemates.

I: Up futures! 11 points.
J: No!! Let the Dow go down tonight then on Monday, rebound for Tuesday's trading.

Shux! Wish come true.

Highlight of the Day: EDC and ORE

I reiterate my buy recommendation on EDC. Buy the dips perhaps.
Write-up on EDC may be found here: http://christinaahunt.blogspot.com/2010/04/fdafdafdsa.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment