twitter
    Stocks are bought on expectations, not facts.

...

Oh gosh, the internet here is so bad.. I'm just using the Smart Bro plug in kit. Internet speed is so erratic. I don't know if it's just like this here or if it is like this even in Manila. I'm in a small town away from civilization (Haha!)

Anyway, I like what I'm seeing in the market. I recently bought some banking stocks like UBP, CHIB and PNB. I don't usually buy banks but I think I'll make an exception this time. They broke out today from a flag. A lot of stocks actually had bull flags like FPH, AP, AEV, even the PHISIX. They broke out yesterday but hesitated today. Watch 3,330 for the PSEi. That's the resistance in our sideways trend. I'm betting on a breakout. I hope I'm not wrong. 

How are your trades? I'd like to hear from you. :) 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!

I sold my PNB for JGS, which also broke out of a bull flag. I was actually choosing which to sell between FPH and PNB. Looks like I made the wrong choice.

Good thing you were not able to sell your EEI yesterday. 209 went on a buying rampage at the last minute.

Melvin

Anonymous said...

Hey Melvin! Okay ung JGS ah! :) Lakas! I wanted to buy some the other day but....hindi ako nakabili! LOL. Looks like you made the right choice naman ah. FPH and JGS are stronger than PNB!

Talaga? 209 went wild?! Haha! Yes!! Sana 3.8 or 4 na!! Although it's possible this one will consolidate again. Basta, 50 cents ang range nya more or less. The scenario I'm hoping for is that it consolidates at its highs before it goes up again.. :) Good luck tomorrow!

-christinahunt

Post a Comment