twitter
    Stocks are bought on expectations, not facts.

Sorta, Kinda, Like

Whatever possessed I.B. Gimenez today? Sell down here. Sell down there! I saw 180 selling so many issues aggressively the whole day; FGEN, EDC, RLC, SMDC to name a few. I heard that was possibly a fund. 

I finally sold all my DMC today. Sayang ung 3 pesos. Obviously, I wasn't able to sell my remaining shares at 17.75. Sold today at 14.75. Good thing I didn't hesitate or it could have been 14.25 for me. I was able to buy a few months ago at 12.75. Sold half of that at 16.25 a few weeks ago. 

I cut loss on my ICT too. It bounced to as high as 27 but I was only able to sell at 26.5 with a two peso loss. I can't say "Argh!" enough. I better stick to the two fluct rule. That's a cut loss strategy that indicates an exit 2 flucts below cost. It's a good cut loss rule on short-term trades. Plan "deviator" kasi! :P 

Mmm.. the market kind of bounced today. We saw selected stocks bounce off yesterday's low like FLI, FPH, MBT, BPI, SECB but there were also those that just started to breakdown today like FGEN, SMDC and URC. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment