twitter
    Stocks are bought on expectations, not facts.

1,2,3!

Got excited over nothing. Dow was up 123 points by the close. Thought that was what the market needed to bounce off current levels but no, we still ended the day down. The big caps and second liners were kinda dead today. I had a rather uneventful day while day traders had the time of their lives with PRIM hitting ceiling and JOH finally rising from the dead. Is it time to shift strategies? Is the basura/mining stocks finally waking up from their deep slumber? 

2 comments:

richrock said...

I agree with the 3rd liners starting to take center stage Christina. Good thing I was able to take a nibble of PRIM. Too bad I got a little too greedy with PRIM that I didn't sell when I detected weakness @3.05, in the end I sold down to 2.8 na lang. Oh well, 28% profit in less than 25 hours isn't bad. :)

Christina Hunt said...

Yeah... 28% sounds great! Some nga, minus eh. Even 10% sounds appealing. Buti ka pa nakasakay! Wala pa ako sa basura mode... Hahaha!!

Post a Comment