twitter
    Stocks are bought on expectations, not facts.

Layag

The PHISIX was unchanged today. Could it just be resting before continuing to move higher? The fact that the index remained above 3,342 is encouraging for the bulls. Now I'm thinking, which would be better for us tonight? An up or down Dow? When the Dow is up, market seems uninteresting but when the Dow is down or is unchanged, then the market is encouraging. Is everyone waiting to buy? Are you waiting to buy? I bought several issues today. That's why I said the market was encouraging. Haha! 

Remember I had two scenarios for CHIB? 

Scenario 1: Short-term peak
Scenario 2: Flag, spike, peak

I think Scenario 1 is now taking place. 

Congrats to all those who made money on ANI and DGTL! To all those still holding, fight till the end! LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment