twitter
    Stocks are bought on expectations, not facts.

Hmm...

Today, the market stalled a bit but the daily chart of the PHISIX still looks bullish. Objectively speaking, the fact that the index is consolidating near its highs is good news for the bulls. But today's unchanged behavior may also indicate that everyone is waiting for the performance of the Dow tonight before buying or selling. We didn't see much momentum probably because Dow futures was down around 50 points the whole day. As if that wasn't bad enough, as of 5:37 pm, Dow futures was down 129 points. How ominous! Then again, futures has been so volatile lately; it's almost useless to look at it in the morning. We can probably only use it to gage sentiment, which has proven to be so fickle. 

I'm quite impressed with EEI (although in truth, when I saw this one being bought up, all I could think of was f*ck!! LOL. For your information, I sold my shares at a price just to breakeven). Today was the ex-cash but this one still managed to climb to as high as 3.8. Initial target of at least 4 pesos is still intact. Who would have thought that could be so depressing? (Haha!) 

URC still baffles me. I bought this one at 24.25 and sold one fluct higher just last week. Oh gosh, please don't tell me it's forming a bull flag! This is going to be the fourth time it has attempted to break its triangle's resistance line. For this one to revisit 28 in the near future, it has to be able to do so in the next couple of days to vindicate the bull flag I'm so afraid will come true. Hahaha!

Wait, wait, wait, how can I forget AGI? Fantastic!! This one is range trading with support at 5 / 5.4 and resistance at 5.9 to 6. It is now just a few fluctuations away from its two year high of 6. So, what do you think? Will this continue to move sideways or will it finally begin to trend? :D  

0 comments:

Post a Comment