twitter
    Stocks are bought on expectations, not facts.

Flying Blind

What exactly happened today? I'm not entirely sure since my computer was down almost the whole day. On the rare occasions that it was working, I did see the banks rally. Of course, MBT joined the fun! It even reached a high of 60 (pitik lang) to close the day at 59.50. I sold some of the shares I got two weeks ago at 57. Do you know the implications of those three words: two weeks ago? It means that I had MBT at 57 before it fell to 52. I'm just thankful to be able to exit with a profit. But as I said, I just sold some. I still have most. Hmm... I'm a bit worried for the Dow tonight.

SCC and DMC were quite the duo today. Funny, I was taking note of SCC with resistance at 78 (which also happens to be the last sale price). The computer was down again so I thought, why not write my trade idea down? It's not like I can do anything else! Haha! It had a good chart. It had been consolidating for the past two weeks. Then, the next thing I knew, 79 na ang SCC!! Whaaaat?! It closed at 80.

0 comments:

Post a Comment