twitter
    Stocks are bought on expectations, not facts.

Window Dressing

I don't think I have ever experienced window dressing at its best. This morning's "window dressing" just felt like a more aggressive forced closing on selected issues like PX and CMT. On issues like LC and DGTL, today seemed more like a window "undressing" seeing these stocks being sold down. Less exciting closing activities came from the likes of JGS and DMC as they were just forced closed without even gobbling up the sellers! Disappointing! 

I didn't do much today. I bought back MEG that was sold at 1.42 at 1.40. I should have bought it back when I saw it find support at 1.34 but I was waiting at 1.32. I actually had a GTC buy order there but of course, it wasn't matched as 1.34 is as low as MEG could go, for now. MEG generally looks bullish so I decided to just buy it back. Good thing it was bought up by the close! ;) I also sold UBP with one fluct gain. Talk about barya... 

Asian markets are red right now. Dow futures are also down 75 points as of 4:50pm. Good thing we don't have trading tomorrow! Who would have thought Noy Noy would have such great timing? Haha! :)  

0 comments:

Post a Comment