twitter
    Stocks are bought on expectations, not facts.

I love you, JG Summit

I really don't like it when the Dow shocks us with a three-digit gain. Sure, a lot of issues gap up at the opening but there is no momentum intraday. Certain exceptions may be made for ICT, MEG and JGS though. It's pretty obvious which stock I bought today. Haha! I sold my DGTL for a two fluct gain. Cheap thrill, sure, but I have to admit, I had a high entry price, hence, the speedy exit. 

Hmm... Something different happened during the last 30 minutes of trading. ORE broke above its minor consolidation and GEO closed at its highs. I hesitated to buy ORE at 2.04 because it was so close to 12nn. When I was finally convinced that the "crammed" rally was real, of course, an entry at 2.08 or 2.10 was already 'alanganin'. But good job, ORE! Haha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment