twitter
    Stocks are bought on expectations, not facts.

Happy 60th!

I think I sold at the lows again! Hahaha! But to be honest, I don't regret having sold last week. We are now in the third quarter and its usually a bearish month so the odds of our market actually breaking out in this quarter may not that be that great. I'm certainly not comfortable holding a lot of positions for a very long time. Right now, I just know that I'm bullish this week. It's possible that the Dow will bounce this week. But who's waiting for the Dow?! There's no trading tonight. ;))

B-O-R-I-N-G! That was what I thought of the market during the first half of trading. Then, suddenly, AEV started the rally in the blue chips. I couldn't help but feel that I have to buy something! Of course, I returned to my old favorite, EDC. I bought at 4.55, but only just a  little. It looks like it no longer wants to fall below 4.45. I'm looking at a bounce maybe to around 4.70 to 4.80. I'm also interested in DMC, MBT and AP.

By the way, it's the birthday of my officemate today.

  



Cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment