twitter
    Stocks are bought on expectations, not facts.

*insert scary music here*

Hala! Dow is down 113 points as of 10:17pm. I think the little thief called Market Correction will be coming for us tomorrow. The PHISIX hesitated today. Having been up for almost two weeks now, today's doji might indicate a peak. A red Dow might be the trigger for a correction to occur.

Yesterday was a bit exciting. Sure, the market was halted for 30 minutes with no extension, but that actually triggered some sort of panic buying. Property stocks rallied and it seems, I positioned on the wrong property stock. I have a lot of RLC and I haven't sold anything yet. I swear, RLC can be so autistic sometimes! It doesn't always follow on the rallies led by ALI, MEG or FLI. Anyway, I sold half of my MEG at 1.46 before the market was halted. Too bad I cancelled my 1.50 selling. It would have been matched but that's okay. I was able to sell the other half at 1.52 today.

VLL was quite the superstar today. I was able to sell at 2.12. I still have another sell order at 2.16 but that one has not yet been matched. Let tomorrow be my lucky day! ;) VLL's upward channel points to a resistance at 2.20. I would suggest a take profits on strength as its uptrend accelerated today. A correction or a consolidation, at best may be expected in the short-term.

A few days ago, I was so worried for JGS and URC. Today though, it's obvious that my sentiments were misplaced. They didn't break down as I feared. Stay strong tomorrow, Goks!

I think I was a bit too hasty today. I bought CPM. I think I'm gonna sell same price tomorrow or sometime soon. MACD still hasn't given me the buy signal yet. I think ANI is a better buy. I also started buying PX today at 11.25. Based on my interpretation of its chart, it has bottomed out at 10.50.

0 comments:

Post a Comment