twitter
    Stocks are bought on expectations, not facts.

Just Another Trading Day

I'm starting to get used to the new system and I think the rest of the market is too as value turnover fattened up once again with 4B worth of stocks exchanging hands today. Banks and MEG continued to be the flavor of the week but it seems the Aboitiz family wants to play catch up. AP looks poised to retest 20 while AEV, 23. Is this just a strong bounce off support or are they finally ready to break their respective resistances and trend once again?

I sold some of my JGS and GMA today and shifted to MBT. Why? Because it has already retraced from its high of 63.5. Does it look dead already? I'm betting that this one will suddenly revive when the strong banking stocks start to die. For the sake of my MBT, I hope it's soon! Mwahaha! >:) Give chance to others. Shift, people! SHIFT! :P 

Hay nako... GMA! It broke down yesterday! Apparently, I didn't sell yesterday even though it broke my intended cut loss price. Someone, flick me!! Bad trader! Bad! Haha! Well, I think my hesitation could also be attributed to my hesitation in the whole market brought about by the new system. I didn't trade yesterday and I ignored all the buy and sell signals that I saw since I was rather uncertain with the market as a whole. I decided to give it another day, which was today. Anyway, bad parin since I already had a sell signal last week but I ignored it. Anyway, I am certainly on the lookout for my ICT. I expected it to breakout yesterday but it didn't. Indicators are giving me a sell signal. I don't want this to be another boo boo like "GMA".

0 comments:

Post a Comment