twitter
    Stocks are bought on expectations, not facts.

Again, Again, Again

Our inability to trend can once again be linked to the vulnerability of the Dow. However, although the market closed the day with a 57 point decline, the PHISIX is still moving sideways in the short-term. For our market to remain bullish, the index can no longer fall below 3,330 at the most. Since we are moving sideways, a bounce off our current support found at the 3,300 to 3,315 levels should be expected. Inability to do so would make our market susceptible for a breakdown.


One of the downsides of buying a rational stock like MEG is that it follows the Dow. I sold the MEG I bought back at 1.40 at 1.36 today. Talk about instant losses! I still have some at a lower cost but I think I should have sold it all as it is now threatening my cost, which is 1.30 and 1.32. I'm still looking to buy back. Range breakdown suggests a downside target of 1.24 but there is also support at 1.28.

Speaking of property stocks, VLL was rather strong today. don't know whether I should be annoyed or amused because the strongest stocks in my portfolio are those I have so little shares of. VLL is one. ICT is the second. I now regret bit having the courage to buy VLL right at its support at 1.84. I don't know why I'm so uncomfortable buying at support. Anyway, there's some solid foreign buying in VLL.

I decided to do an experiment this morning. I just mentioned I was uncomfortable buying at support, right? Today, I bought CMT at 0.99. I decided to take my own advice and range trade CMT. Resistance may be found at 1.06. Waaah! Good luck to me! :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment