twitter
    Stocks are bought on expectations, not facts.

Cebu Air, Inc.

I've been waiting for CEB to form something...anything! I've been on the lookout for CEB for a few weeks now ever since I saw the symmetrical triangle it was trying to form. Since it has no prior trend to continue or reverse, I'm taking my cue on short-term trends. A symmetrical triangle is a neutral pattern anyway so it can go either way. See the 50 cent consolidation it made last week? When it broke above this last Thursday and even made a follow through last Friday, I was more confident that it can break its resistance at 127. If it does, then we are looking at a target of 144.6 but still be mindful of its horizontal resistances at 129.4 and 133.5. 
Caveat!

1 comments:

Christina Hunt said...

Booo... Hahaha!

Post a Comment