twitter
    Stocks are bought on expectations, not facts.

Silent Night

I think it will be a very sleepy Stock Market Christmas this year. Nothing seems to have momentum. I noticed out of 5 stocks that I bought recently, only 1 gave me a profit. I had this kind of win-loss ratio for two rounds. It was on the second round that I decided it wasn't worth it anymore. Vacation time! :) I'll still be watching the market because...I have to (haha!) but I doubt I'll be trading any time soon. 

BTW, I might go to the Absolute Traders Reunion and Chart Analysis party tonight. Who's coming?! :) Tara! 

5 comments:

Harley Wong said...

ayan vacation ka na rin!! :)

Christina Hunt said...

Yeah... Nakakapagod na eh! :P

Foreign Investor said...

Advance Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all!!

Anonymous said...

Haha. Ako, rin pagud na. Hahaha.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the club! :)

Post a Comment