twitter
    Stocks are bought on expectations, not facts.

May Extra Regalo pa!

My amibroker has been bugging me to buy MER!! but I promised myself not to buy anything anymore for the year. I'm not really sure if the recent move of MER is a real one or just a dress up. Anyway, I will probably take this trade coz super kulit na ni amibroker.. screaming with 4 buy signals! Will just have my stop ready in case of a false move. In case it moves in my favor, I'm looking to have a new high and will just let it run!


Have a prosperous new year to all of you! :)


"When I buy stocks for a rise I like to pay top prices and when I sell I must sell low or not at all."

~Jesse Livermore

3 comments:

Turtle Capital said...

Good luck on your upcoming MER trade, sir.

Harley Wong said...

Thanks TC! I see you have MER in your portfolio. Good luck to you too and have a healthy new year!

Harley Wong said...

this MER trade is just perfect! :)

Post a Comment