twitter
    Stocks are bought on expectations, not facts.

Exception-al

Yesterday, it looked like prices have found a bottom. Today though, it seems that Mark (Nickname: Mark, First name: Stock, Last Name: Market) was just toying with our emotions. I can already hear him say, “Kala mo ha!”.  Such a player, that one! :)) This is exactly why I decided to take my vacation --->

Honestly, I was so itchy to buy something yesterday. But like I said the other day, I’m on vacation already so I hesitated. And I’m glad I did! I still have some open positions on PX and CMT though. I’m pretty comfortable with them so I decided to keep them. My CMT is a bit below cost and PX, breakeven but I still like the chart so I decided to make an exception. I’m still on the lookout for their support levels but I think I can hold them until next year if nothing exciting happens. Should something exciting happen though, I’m ready to sell or buy more. :P (Some vacation, this is! :P)

I made another exception yesterday. I bought PCOR. I actually hesitated near the open because I was hoping for a more dried up kind of move. When it suddenly broke out, I bought my first line, then another, then another. PNX, kahit nabenta kita ng 10.20, masaya parin ako dahil meron naman akong PCOR. And aha! PNX was toppish today. PCOR is just beginning! (I hope). Bukas ulit, please? Haha!

I have a theory. Remember the all time high plays before on AP, AEV, DMC, URC, SMDC, etc? I think the all time high play is still here but it just shifted elsewhere. The others have become too high and are now a bit choppy. The new all time high plays are in PNX, HLCM, SMC, SMB and soon, on PCOR. 

Speaking of HLCM, a client of mine was talking to me about the cements: CMT, HLCM, RCM. Interesting! HLCM and RCM moved today. RCM has been going up for four days now and with a sideways resistance at 7.20, it may either consolidate first before breaking out or suddenly spiking up. HLCM finally showed some spunk today by breaking its current downswing. Given the draggy move the past few weeks, I think HLCM may move in a sideways to up kind of behavior rather than spiking up. Well, I have a certain bias to chart setups right? I like consolidations at the highs. So far, HLCM or RCM doesn't have that. Guess which stock does. That's the reason why I'm so comfortable with it. :) 

7 comments:

Harley Wong said...

Kita mo yung potential inverse head and shoulders? :) or is mark still palying with us? Hahha

Christina Hunt said...

hindi lang inverse h&s, harley. double bottom pa kung mabreak 15!

Christina Hunt said...

parang... lahat buy signal eh! :P

Anonymous said...

christina, your theory is the same as the my Bag collections experiment....your new all time highs and all the cement stucks in the collection....bwahahaha
surfer

Harley Wong said...

No i mean sa psei! :) i got PIP. not pipsi!

Christina Hunt said...

Surfer, ayan ba ung mga double, triple baggers?! Haha! :P

Harley... Ohhh.. The index pala... the inverse H*S is still potential. I need to see a higher low first because as of today, all I saw is a failed buy signal. :P

surfer said...

so far, smb ang 1 bagger sa Bag collections....let's see if there are more out there...hehehe

Post a Comment