twitter
    Stocks are bought on expectations, not facts.

Position-ish

Do I seem fickle to you? Why? Because I'm bullish again. :P But wait, don't get me wrong, I'm still going with my "very selective market" line but my list of stocks I am bullish about has expanded a bit. It's still a bit experimental though. It's experimental because it has a different chart setup from my tsupita trades. So, I'm thinking it would be more of a position-ish trade. Here are the stocks I like:

1. AGI - Finally, after three straight days, it is correcting back down from a high of 13.12. It looks like AGI is resuming its uptrend after a month long consolidation. A (buying) window is currently open. Support may be found at 12.30. I will remain confident that the current uptrend is intact as long as prices hold above this level. 

2. AT - Failed head and shoulder top indicates a continuation of the prior uptrend. With this, I think it's possible for AT to retest its previous high of 19.98. Be mindful of resistances at 17.74 and 18.4. Buy the dips.

3. PX - Appears to be taking its cue from AT. Immediate resistance may be found at 15. 

4. DMC - Formed a bear trap by falling bellow support at 33. It is now retesting its down trend line resistance. Now, we will see if the bounce is of the dead cat variety or if it had some strength behind it. Resistances to watch: 35.5 and 37.85.

5. BPI - Looks poised to retest its recent high of 61.50. Note that 61.25 was the 2007 triple top high. A convincing break above these levels will make BPI look bullish in the long term. 

6. EDC - Last Friday, EDC looked like it hit resistance and was ready to go lower again. Today though, instead of doing just that, it even went above last Friday's high of 5.86. Also, notice that EDC has been forming bullish higher lows (L1= 5.33; L2= 5.54). This tells me that EDC is, indeed, trying to form a bottom. To confirm, EDC will have to convincingly break its resistance of 5.97. 

(Save the best for last)
7. CMT - My pick for tomorrow. I'm almost sure that momentum is coming for this stock. Don't you find it curious why CMT hasn't touched its psychological support of 2 pesos in a while? It has been consolidating above its higher support of 2.07 the past few days. 

17 comments:

Harley Wong said...

ang galing! amibroker is also bullish na :)
i'm taking a vacation. trades on January!
sarap mag forex eh :p

Christina Hunt said...

Pano naging bullish si Amibroker? Haha! Ung system mo?

Why are you taking a vacation?! The market waits for no one. HAHAH! Joke lang, Harley. :P Hindi ko pa nabantayan ulit si ForEx. :P

Anonymous said...

AGI and CMT look interesting. I don't trust the others yet.

I'm also on trading vacation haha what bad timing with this new bounce. :)

Christina Hunt said...

Yep! Of all those, AGI and CMT are the ones I'm most bullish about simply because it's trending up, or at least, trying to. Haha! All the rest are promising but needs further confirmation. Zzz... Boring market today. Haha!

Anonymous said...

AGI got clobbered today. I hate when the market does that. I'm so happy to be on (trading) vacation! Hehehe

Christina Hunt said...

Hahaha! Oh yeah, it did! :)) It's a good thing I'm not in the habit of catching falling knives. I still like CMT... No breakdown yet. :))

You people are on trading breaks?! Hahaha! Good for you! :) Enjoy your vacation!

Anonymous said...

Have you guys read Miko's blog today? It seems like an interesting insight.

http://www.tsupitero.com/blogdec2010.htm

What do you guys think? :)

Anonymous said...

Abi - I can think of only one stock that fits exactly Miko's description. Just search from A to F, and you'll find it. :)

Anonymous said...

Unless you were referring to his other insights. Hehe.

Christina Hunt said...

Hahaha! Yung "If you can identify these stocks early on and buy ahead of the market, then, that is where the "jackpot" lies. Hint - Those stocks that have small free floats will be the prime candidates since a secondary offering is the easiest way to increase their free float in the market." ba? :))

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahahahaha! Oo.

Anonymous said...

Yun nga ba?

Christina Hunt said...

What's your guess? Anong stock un? HAHAHA!!

Anonymous said...

Basta, nasa A to F ang hula ko. :p

Christina Hunt said...

Hahaha! Ako, A! :))

Anonymous said...

I think it's A also. or C. or R.

Hehehe!

Christina Hunt said...

Ang galing natin sa spelling ah! =))

Post a Comment