twitter
    Stocks are bought on expectations, not facts.

Baby Steps

I was in hiding today. I did my best to avoid trading to the point that I hid in the pantry just to avoid the temptation of buying something. For some reason, I don't feel like trading; I can't feel the market. I've recently had my confidence beaten up too with the string of losses I've incurred. I don't want my profits to vanish so I decided I needed a break to restrategize. So, that was yesterday and for most of today. I couldn't help it today though. I bought some CYBR and a board lot of PNX at the close. Hahaha! I didn't intend to just buy a board lot, of course. But that was the only thing I got. Anyway, I was already eying CYBR earlier. The charts were telling me that CYBR was already trying to bottom out but is pending confirmation. Ideal entry price was at 1.17. I had a posting at 1.18, modified it to 1.17 before deciding to just cancel it. I fled to the pantry after this. :)) When I came back, support at 1.17 held and prices seemed to be going back up. I was scared to buy up so I just kept on posting. By the close, I still had no shares. I modified my postings and bought a small position at 1.22. 

I think I'm finished with my hibernating. When I bought, I felt kind of ready to get back into the game. It's time to make a living! But, let's take it slow. :)) Baby steps. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment