twitter
    Stocks are bought on expectations, not facts.

Kilig

Forgive my super excited and girly title but this is what I really felt this morning, thanks to Miguel. You must be wondering. Who the hell is Miguel? Well, who else? San Miguel Corp! Given the weakness in the market, it really is so hard to 'love' anything these days. As I've also mentioned before, my trading volume and frequency has dramatically declined during the past few days/weeks. Yesterday though, I promised to be a bit more courageous. And I did today! I took the (calculated) risk! When I saw SMC was bid up to as high as 184.60, I knew this was my stock for the day. Of course, I didn't buy there—well, not yet, at least. I waited for a correction and when it bounced, I bought! It gave me a hard time first. Pakipot yan eh. I bought at 183.5 and 183. Instead of continuing further up, it consolidated for a long while. It even attempted to break its intraday support at 182.5. It was never convincing so I held my ground. It was 11am and I know either a continuation or a reversal should occur around 11am to 11.30 am. Well, nothing was happening! I even slept for a while. That was around 11.10am. I woke up at 11.30am when I got a screaming buy signal from Miguel. ;) 



I haven't exited the trade but it feels good when price goes up after you've bought. For me, that usually indicates that I did something right. I haven't received that kind of feedback from the market in a while, so you can imagine my excitement. I think I'm off to a good start. :) I hope Mark doesn't spoil my good mood tomorrow. Hahaha!

Anyway, this morning, APC is in my bottom picking watchlist so I bought a minute position at .76 and .77. I don't like its move today but I decided to give it a little more time. I also can't help but feel so bullish on PNX so when I saw 220 trying to close it at 14, I posted a buy at 13.80. When my buying was matched, I was like, uh-oh! Tama ba tong ginagawa ko? :)) Then somebody even sold it down to as low as 13.70! It would seem like resistance is holding in this case. That's why I love 220 for closing PNX at 14. ;) I have a fighting chance! 

9 comments:

Harley Wong said...

naexcite din ako sa kuwento mo :) it's nice we are together on this trade!!! \m/

finally, you got your groove back! \:D/

Christina Hunt said...

ano cost mo, harley? :)

Samael said...

I am probably reading your post the wrong way! :))

Christina Hunt said...

Why?? :))

Harley Wong said...

Sabi mo kasi SAM eh. sya yun!

Christina Hunt said...

Sorry na.. Bulag ako! :))

surfer said...

glad to hear you are starting to collect boyz ....hehehe

i am left with just one gurl....SCCarlet. ahehehe

Samael said...

No no lol it just felt like I was reading alot of subliminal messages :))

Just me and my crazy head acting up! :))

Christina Hunt said...

Surfer, I hope Miguel is more decisive than Mark. :P Yes, I am collecting boys. I even have a pet PhoeNiX! ;)

Saaaaam, anong subliminal messages?? :)) PM mo ako sa skype. HAHAHAHA!!

Post a Comment