twitter
    Stocks are bought on expectations, not facts.

A Letter to ELIse...

Well, actually, didn't get to write that letter at all, if you know what I mean. :P Like I said the other day, my market feel isn't working that well. I can't seem to feel the market, maybe because it's sick and I'm unwilling to catch a cold with it. So, I didn't notice ELI until it went zoom zoom! I also didn't have my intraday charts today. This has been going on for a few days now and it's contributing to my crippled feeling. Anyway, I used a lousy substitute (intraday line graph...headache!) and saw that after ELI spiked to as high as 0.71, it had been consolidating within a narrow range, that is, 0.69 to 0.70. Here I go again. I posted at 0.69 and when it looked like I was gonna be given some shares already, I chickened out and cancelled my posting. I seriously still have no faith that any support will hold. So, I did nothing again today. 

I'm still trying to get my groove back. It's already the second week of February and I've had, what, three trades? I'm not saying that trading with little frequency is bad. It's just that, this isn't me. I'm slowly waking up though! I've got several charts I like. I'll try to be a little bit more courageous this time. We can't let the fear of striking out ever keep us from playing the game, right? XD  

1 comments:

Samael said...

Do the hard trade! Easier said than done :))

Post a Comment