twitter
    Stocks are bought on expectations, not facts.

Eye Candy

I had another schizo moment this morning. I doubted my holding period...again. Intraday chart  of SMC gave me a sell signal upon break of 185. But guess what I said? "No...I'll hold this for a few more days." Then it threatened my breakeven buying cost of 184. SELL!! I guess I'm still a bit traumatized with the market so I'm exercising a tight stop loss rule...too tight, even. :P Daily chart still looks bullish though. I think I was a bit hasty on this one. I shouldn't have left Miguel at the first sign of trouble. Sorry, dear! :P Don't hate the player. Hate the game! :)) I think I will swallow my pride and buy back...Perhaps a flag is forming again before convincingly breaking out about 189? ;)  

Anyway, I think it's official. I'm back! I am starting to remember how to play the game. I had three stocks on my watch list today: AGI, PNX, and ELI. I bought them all. Haha! My eye candy for the day was AGI. I noticed the very bullish daily chart yesterday but since it has yet to come out of a consolidation, I don't expect a radical move on AGI yet. In the very short-term though, it broke out with a new support at 11.98. I will be mindful of resistances at 12.30, 12.80 and 13.12. After 13.12, we're waving at a new all time "HI". 

ELI was an intraday stock pick. I wasn't even considering it yesterday when I was doing my everyday review of the charts. It was strong; It has a very bullish daily chart (seeing that it bounced off its support at 0.69); and I was lucky enough to be given shares at 0.71. See, yesterday was bearish. The mere fact that it moved against my expectations is very bullish for me. I didn't load up but I had to act on my way of thinking. That's my system. I should bet on it. And I did. 

I already have PNX but I averaged up today. I don't have a lot though but I am more and more convinced now that it is behaving bullishly. I love the fact that it has 220's support. They were the ones who made my pet gap up to open at 14.20 and close it at 14.40. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment