twitter
    Stocks are bought on expectations, not facts.

Advance Happy Friday the 13th

This morning, I woke up to the sound of an incoming text. It came from my officemate greeting us an advanced happy Friday the 13th. Whut?! So... Friday the 13th came early. Now, can we have a normal Friday tomorrow?

I sold all my AGI today for a 14 to 18 cent loss. It was so difficult to sell because the postings were so thin. The next thing I knew, AGI was already down big time. Under the old fluctuation rule, that's four flucts! What a disaster! I was tempted to buy something today but as always, I have more stock positions than cash. I don't want to add to my exposure to the market so I don't buy. I just realized now that in the past year or so, I don't buy anything in breakdowns. I either sell or hold. I have been like this since I started trading. 

Anyway, some stocks were able to rally from its lows like DMC, SCC, EDC, and FPH. I particularly like EDC and FPH but given that EDC is moving sideways to down, I'll pick FPH instead. I was surprised with ANI today. Bottom at 14, confirmed! Although I doubt tomorrow's move would be as spectacular. If it still is, thank you! I still have leftover shares. Haha! But seriously, I doubt most of the people who bought a few weeks ago were able to sell. 

1 comments:

Christina Hunt said...

2 flucts lang pala under the old fluctuation rule. Below 5 pesos ang 3 cents. Oops. Haha! :)

Post a Comment