twitter
    Stocks are bought on expectations, not facts.

Wait

I think I need to reassess my trading strategy given the obvious strength in our market. Some issues are accelerating to the upside. I haven't decided what I should do: Buy the stocks on a steep uptrend (on a flag formation, perhaps) or the stocks that may be bottoming out (but still in a short-term uptrend), like my usual strategy. Problem is, I'm having a hard time looking for stocks that are bottoming out because they bottomed out today. With this, I'm leaning more towards my first option. Let me review the charts then hopefully, I can figure out my game plan. 

BTW, can you tell, I want to buy something? This morning, there was definitely that desire and I think the whole market felt it too. After trading, I felt so tired because I felt like there were so many stocks that went up and I didn't have enough stamina to catch up to them. When I finally did, they went backwards! You get what I mean? To demonstrate, I bought LPZ and BEL. Before I bought, they were going up so I chased them. When I was finally given some shares, they went below cost! Whuuut? Hahaha! The only right decision I made today was buying DMC at 21.35. 

I hope market sentiment remains the same on Monday. I know how the market and its participants can be fickle (because I am fickle too. I just take my cue from the market. As they say, gaya gaya puto maya! Paglaki papaya!). :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment