twitter
    Stocks are bought on expectations, not facts.

Happy birthday, Pa!

Today is the real 54th birthday of my dad. He had three birthday celebrations. The first one was celebrated last month, and the other two yesterday and today. Anyway, he drove me to the bus station this morning and he told me he had a good feeling about the market. Apparently, he was right. Just as a side story, he is one of my human indicators for a bottom. When he tells me to buy a certain stock, it almost always is time to buy the stock already. Like a few days ago, was it Friday or Thursday that he told me to buy DMC even though there was no buy signal in the charts yet. Lo and behold, DMC bottomed out and today we see it bounce off its short-term trough. A few months back, he even called a buy for DMC at 9 pesos before it made a strong rally to 15. Great gut feel, dad! :) Happy birthday! 

Back to the market, it may not be reflected in the index yet as we were only up by 10 points but we saw some of the blues and second liners confirm the formation of a short-term bottom. Stocks like FPH, MBT, AGI, DMC, ALI, among others, made a strong bounce off their respective support lines. My officemate made a comment that it felt like the Dow was up 100 points with the way his stocks were moving. Haha! 

I was lucky enough to have been able to buy MBT at 61. I even made a mistake and bought more than I planned as I wasn't able to decrease my buy posting at 61 when I bought up 61.10. Oh, blessing in disguise! MBT closed at its highs at 62.20. Do I see a break above its previous high of 63.50 coming? :) I asked a friend about MBT. Do you know what he replied to me? He just said, "Hihihi!" Okay, let me join you!

Hihihi!

I know another banking issue and a property issue that look like they want to breakout already. :) I hope I'm right. 


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy na... may Birthday Pa!!! :))
- Roland

Post a Comment