twitter
    Stocks are bought on expectations, not facts.

Halt!

This morning, the market was halted when trading had barely begun. We were idle for about thirty to forty five minutes until trading resumed around 10:35 am. Consequently, market hours were extended until 12:40 pm. For the past few months, the market has been halted so many times due to network problems. I noticed that after the halt, people seem to be in a hurry to buy something. The flavor of the day seemed to be FLI and MEG. See, before the halt, sure, they gapped up but stayed around their opening prices. When the market was halted, then resumed, poom! There goes the buying pressure. It's as if people don't try to time their buying anymore. I guess the feeling is they're running out of time so, just buy, buy, buy! I actually got confused because so many issues were moving! I bought AGI because it didn't move that much yet. Then also bought more GMAP. Thank you, 220 and 118! Keep up the good work! ;)

ORE was definitely WEAK today. When market resumed, instead of some panic buying, there was panic selling! I hesitated to sell. I posted here and there but it didn't get hit. My postings were getting lower and lower but still, they weren't hit. So, I decided it wasn't worth the headache. I just sold it down! So, that was the bounce then a dark cloud cover already?! Boo!


Are the properties back? RLC and SMDC are lagging behind but FLI and MEG sure look like they're ready (again). I find the chart of MEG rather interesting. See there, the support lines of MEG just keeps on accelerating and accelerating. 


1 comments:

Christina Hunt said...

I forgot to mention PX and AT! :P

Post a Comment