twitter
    Stocks are bought on expectations, not facts.

Lopez Fashion

Today was a good day. PHISIX was up 22 points even with the Dow marginally down last Friday. The play still lies with the Lopezes: LPZ, EDC and FGEN. FPH was the weakest link in the group today but that shouldn't come out as such a surprise because its move yesterday was so big. Hang in there, bulls! 

I got out of my LPZ trade today as it reached all my target prices already. I was actually expecting LPZ to reach 5.20 slower. The fact that it did so fast makes me think that it can break its channel resistance of 5.20. Since I sold the shares I recently bought, normally, I would say that I want LPZ to fall already. Haha! (Mean, I know. But admit it, when you sell a stock, you want it to fall already!) But, you see, two years ago, when I first gambled in the stock market, I bought a few shares of BPC at 5. Today, BPC is now LPZ and it is doing at 5.17. So, if it wants to accelerate on the upside, be my guest! I waited for so long. A little interest from my two year investment, a.k.a. ipit, would be nice. 

FGEN and EDC. Of the two, I like EDC more. I have a sore spot for FGEN so I'd pick EDC anytime. Anyway, EDC made a strong bounce off its low at 4.31 last week. It broke its downward trendline's resistance at 4.65. It has been going up for the past seven trading days so I wouldn't really rush to buy it just yet. I want to see it retrace first then I would enter on the bounce of its higher low. The question is, what would it do first? Retrace or reach 5? I'm good with any. :-P

The property stock I was talking about yesterday broke out today and the other banking stock showed promise to break out soon. :-P  

0 comments:

Post a Comment