twitter
    Stocks are bought on expectations, not facts.

Happy Wednesday

With the way EDC behaved today, I believe it answered the question I asked yesterday: Which would come first, a correction or a retest of its resistance of 5 pesos. EDC was the strongest Lopez stock today, closing strongly at 4.96. You can expect resistance around 5 / 5.20. For those who are still holding, you can take profits somewhere around that area. For those who don't have but are waiting to buy, continue to be patient, our time will come! Mwahaha! 

Today, the property sector came alive again. FLI and MEG continued to make new 52-week highs. Of course, AGI didn't lag behind with 7 pesos now within view. Even FDC was dragged into FLI's move. It was even a bigger gainer than its subsidiary. Break of 3.95, coming? Hihihi!

Well, I didn't do much today. Thanks, Dow for the support! Haha! I held my positions but liquidated one just so I have cash. I like cash nowadays. They provide a certain comfort when the Dow performs below expectations. They're like my lifeline to sanity. :-P 

0 comments:

Post a Comment