twitter
    Stocks are bought on expectations, not facts.

Another L Affair...

For the past 4 weeks, I've been "playing" with the first L of my life...

LR 


I was able to get it at 7.36 then I sold it at 12. But after that, things started to become shaky between us... And after so many whipsaws (I repeat WHIPSAWS - ALL CAPS), I decided to leave LR (for now but hey I'm still bullish on this issue) and move on to a perfect stranger...

There he was... I didn't notice LPZ at first, he was quiet and reserved (consolidating in other words). In my whole trading experience (I started playing last December 2009), this was the first time I decided to play with this stock. The chart looked promising to me (it has been consolidating for quite some time already, the bollinger bands were starting to narrow, the stochastics was turning upward already and most of all there was volume today), so I decided to buy at 5.50



It just broke out of its resistance of 5.60 now let's see if this L affair would last for a couple of days. Although I have a feeling that it will retest its previous high of 5.75 tomorrow....


What do you think?

4 comments:

Harley Wong said...

wow amoritoooo! :)) congrats on your LR. Wag nyo sell down ah you know my stop :P hope to be your classmate again! Write more :)

Amorito Girl said...

Harley!! Thanks!! May konti pa akong LR kaya technically classmate pa din kita.. Kaso ako yung classmate mo na bihira lang pumapasok sa classroom :)) HAHA will definitely try to write more.. Nashyshy ako sa inyo ni Christina eh :))

Anonymous said...

I think divergence a real concern. Had this too last Thursday but sold it on the gap up open. Sellers also seemed to have conviction, even somewhat impatient towards the end of the day despite that mid day attempt to rally after touching 5.75. Watch your stop, I guess. :)

Amorito Girl said...

yeahh Genkumag! Grabe napabenta ako ng 3/4 na hawak ko nung Friday.... Noted and thanks! Still looking at this stock though :)

Post a Comment