twitter
    Stocks are bought on expectations, not facts.

Beautiful Monster

I missed the PNB train! The last time it went up (49 to 61), I was singing along to Ne-yo's "Beautiful Monster". PNB got me singing again today. Yes, he's a monster, beautiful monster. ;) PNB wasn't in my radar yesterday so I don't regret not buying into it yesterday after seeing that it was able to surge back to its highs. Today, it also wasn't on my radar until I saw it surge to 64. Thing is, I thought PNB was a buy at the open. I assumed that the previous high of 62.10 could easily break because the tougher resistance was at the 61.10 to 61.40 levels. It still wasn't on my radar during the early hours of trading because I was currently occupied with LR. I even averaged up at 11.62 to 11.64! I ended up selling everything I bought yesterday and today at 11.4 and 11.42. See, I averaged up right? I noticed, whenever I buy up and no one follows, that usually indicates I was wrong. My only mistake was not selling as soon as I realized that. It took 20 cents for me to accept the fact that I was wrong. Anyway, at least I was entertained. You know why? I used the iceberg order. People kept on buying it up, they even thought of eating it up until the next fluctuation but for some reason, the selling orders at those levels just kept on coming back. Hihihi! Fun times. 


Anyway, back to PNB. PNB gapped up at the open and traded to as high at 62.20 before correcting slightly. The break above 61.85 got my attention as it spiked to as high as 64. Notice the first minor resistance line I drew. PNB rested for a while after this. I had my buying order ready but I didn't want to be the one to make it breakout (In hindsight, dapat pinabreakout ko na nga!). So, I was waiting. It took quite a while that I even talked to Amorito Girl for a short while. When I brought my attention back to PNB, it was like on cue as PNB broke out right before my eyes and even before I was able to hit 'send'. I tried buying at 64.30. I was able to get some at this level but the number is so insignificant. I'll cheer nonetheless. There was another buying window intraday. Notice the line I drew near 66. I decided not to chase prices anymore since it is the second day up already. My threshold was only until 64. Congrats, to all those who have this beautiful monster! 'Wag kang magpatalo, MBT!! :)) I have renewed faith in you.. Translation: Bumili ako kanina. :))

4 comments:

Pautrades said...

I hopped off the train at 58 hahaha kainis!!!

Anonymous said...

hi ms. christina hunt! congrats on your mbt, what made you buy it yesterday?

Christina Hunt said...

Pau, kelan ka nagbenta? Don't tell me just the other day? :-S

Anon, I bought because MBT is the 2nd strongest banking stock. Then I saw possible bottoming out formation on the intraday chart. :P

Pautrades said...

Haha I took profits during the pull back kasi I wanted to protect it. I was in already at around 47-48 :) After that I decided to roll my dice on SMC (because of the follow-on offering). The trade failed because of the sell-down, sana I bought PNB na lang :P

Post a Comment