twitter
    Stocks are bought on expectations, not facts.

Unstoppable

When I was looking at the index, the word that came to mind was Unstoppable. And no wonder, the song I was listening to goes, "Tonight make me unstoppable. I will charm, I will slice, I will dazzle, I will outshine them all." I always find it amusing when the songs I'm listening to parallel the market. :P Another favorite line during a bad market is "I'm waiting for the breakdown. Nothing feels good being under the gun. I'm waiting for the breakdown, is it ever gonna come?" I was waiting for the bus back then and this song played. And yes, I was going home after a lousy trading day. :)) Anyway, we seem to be facing better times so let's not dwell on that other favorite. Haha! 

Hmm...It seems the MEG-FLI rivalry is back. FLI is a personal favorite. It's my first 'love'. It was the first stock I ever bought and with some persistence, I was able to make a decent return out of it. After this though, I kept on telling myself that there is a reason why it's 'history'. I don't think I ever made money with FLI recently. I tried bottom picking it so many times but it found no momentum so I always ended up cutting loss. I want to congratulate my friend, PB. I heard he's been accumulating at around 1.08 to 1.10. I told him, I was cutting my losses there! =))

So, back to topic, FLI vs MEG. Technically speaking, I think I like how MEG looks better than FLI, not that I'm bitter.. (Haha!) For starters, I like shallower retracements and MEG retraced only 50% while FLI retraced 78.6%. Be mindful of FLI's resistance at 1.28 to 1.30. MEG, on the other hand, just broke out from a 20 cent range with resistance at 2.20. This leads to a minimum upside of 2.40. These are very short-term targets, of course. :P 

Hmm... EDC was a monster today. I thought it would continue all the way up to 7 already. (Exagerration lang. :P) It reached a high of 6.74 but gains weren't sustained and it closed at 6.48. Funny, I remember my sister telling me before that every time I text her that a certain stock is going up, that usually means that a stock is near its peak already. Same goes when a stock is going down and that's the bottom already. Today, I sent a client a text message saying EDC was doing at 6.70. What was today's high? :)) Crazyyyy!

All this talk about stocks I don't have is a bit depressing! HAHA! Let's talk about some of my babies. Last Friday, I bought ICT in anticipation of a breakout. I bought more today at 42. Come on 44 / 47! Aside from ICT, I also have SMC, MER, CMT (Yes, I am still trying to break the curse) and LND. I sold my FPH today. :) 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fret not, Christina. As far as MEG vs FLI is concerned, I think you're holding the faster horse ;)

PD: yan din akin eh. Hahaha.

Christina Hunt said...

Kaya pala!! Wahahaha! Cheers! ;)

Anonymous said...

RE: Phisix

Binati mo! :p

Christina Hunt said...

Oo nga eh... Dami daw masaya. A little sadness naman daw. :))

Anonymous said...

Agreed. :))

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDnYFW_KY1M

Post a Comment