twitter
    Stocks are bought on expectations, not facts.

Whipsaw

The Dow was down by 117 points yesterday yet I was still able to end the trading day with a smile. In fact, the PHISIX was able to close the day on the green with four points. Today, the Dow was up by a mere seven points; we were up 31 points but I ended the trading day with a heavy heart. Today was a whipsaw day for me. I bought ICT at 51, closed 49.50; LR at 11.60 and 11.70; closed at 11.44; AP at 32.50, closed at 32. I felt like the market didn't have that upward momentum to keep prices afloat. Well, we can't have it everyday. I guess the market is running out of steroids. Haha! I think 31 points was a product of teamwork. Issues like DMC, ALI and EDC, all closed higher today. As usual, the index doesn't tell the whole story. At the end of the day, I asked myself if I was bullish. I am. So, HOLD! Let's see tomorrow. 

BTW, did you see what happened to PSE?? Sheeeesh! It went up by more than 100 points! Amazing! When I heard it was doing a 100% stock dividend, I was like, "Joke ba yan?" Apparently, it was disclosed yesterday. HAHA! Huli sa balita. :)) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment