twitter
    Stocks are bought on expectations, not facts.

At First Sight

I'm exhausted! Imagine, I've been tsupita-ing nonstop. It really drains the life out of you. Watching every move the stock makes is really, really tiring. Today, I sold all my positions to buy only two stocks. It was only one at first, that's LR. Before trading, I was muling over which stock to buy: BEL, LR or SINO. In the end, I decided on LR since it had the steepest uptrend. This means a faster ascent. Of course, if you're going short-term, you'd want the fastest stock.Oh gosh, I'm looking at my trades right now and I have 13 entry prices for LR! Crazy, right?! My lowest cost is 6.5; highest of 7.38 with an average entry price of 6.8. 

Last night, I was a very diligent student and I did my homework. Let me show you my notes! 


Great notes!! (Sorry for the penmanship. I wrote that 12mn already. :P)  Too bad I can't trade them all. Like I said, I reached a peak today and I was in no mood to look around. That's why I kept still in LR...

Just when I thought I wouldn't be buying anything else, I saw another diamond shining by the close. Just like MER a few days ago, there was something about FDC that drew me in. I checked the daily chart and BAM! I just knew I had to buy it. I bought with an average price of 6.01. Now that's what I call love at first sight. Haha! 

8 comments:

surfer said...

christina, unang tingin ko akala ko Egyptian.... ala...Raiders of the....

i have not kept my new year's resolution to take notes on my trades this year....not yet...hahaha

i have BEL, LR a long time ago...este... last week of dec...sure feels like a long time...hehehe

I got FDC a few days earlier... but if you say ...you see a diamond.... i believe you....you see a diamond....hahaaha

Samael said...

I love the way you write! wow rhyming! :))

Anonymous said...

Miss Hunt,

You're taking notes on SGI???

Haha I neglected that little sleeper.

How about a big MAC one of these days?

Melvin

Christina Hunt said...

Surfer!! FDC... failed romance.. =))

Thanks, Sam! TParang I Love The Way You Lie lang ha! :))

Melvin, yeah, I was looking at SGI.. a lot of basuras actually but its really hard to get them all!! I was also looking at MAC the other day before it broke out. Let's see nalang! I'm looking at a correction soon...

the handsome trader said...

nice notes and insights! Taking note of S and R's, particularly SINO. Sold CEI already(ODR)! :)

Pautrades said...

I am thoroughly amused by this blog. Great play by play action!!! :) Keep it up guys!

Christina Hunt said...

Thanks, guys! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi! Tin newbie question po..If China raise Interest rate by first week of february will our Pse go Up or down?thanks

Post a Comment