twitter
    Stocks are bought on expectations, not facts.

PCOR Train Station 20

"It was an old trading theory of mine that when a stock crosses 100 or 200 or 300 for the first time the price does not stop at the even figure but goes a good deal higher, so that if you buy it as soon as it crosses the line it is almost certain to show you a profit. Timid people don’t like to buy a stock at a new high record. But I had the history of such movements to guide me." -Jesse Livermore

"Many years ago I began to profit from the simplest of type of Pivot Points trades. Frequently I had observed that when a stock sold at 50, 100, 200 and even 300. a fast and straight movement almost invariably occurred after such points were passed. " -Jesse Livermore

Happened recently to MER when it broke 200..
to LND when it broke 1..

Let's see what happens to PCOR if it breaks 20! :)

1 comments:

Christina Hunt said...

PCOR's correction today reminds me of AT... It didn't reach 20 but 19.98. Hahaha! I hope it doesn't correct as much as AT...

Post a Comment