twitter
    Stocks are bought on expectations, not facts.

Disaster Day

I lost 1.5% on a 10% position on LND. What a hit! Really, I can't help but scratch my head. How could I have let it go this far? This is by far the worst decision I have made this 2011. What a way to end the month! I was careless. I now have zero positions, BTW. Well, considering the market was down 2.2%, I'd say my -1.5% is okay nalang. I also earned some tea money with my PNX position too. It's still too small to counteract the -1.5% but okay nalang. 

Today, the market barely rebounded. After a nose dive, we consolidated at the lows for the rest of trading. Sure, we came from a low of 100 points, and we were able to close the day just down 88 points. But seriously, you call that a bounce? I don't. :P 

I noticed something yesterday and it moved today: TA. Could it already be ready to trend up? It closed below resistance but very, very promising! I guess we'll see tomorrow. Our selective market just became even more selective. Hmm... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment