twitter
    Stocks are bought on expectations, not facts.

Good Girls Go Bad

In the office, there are three female traders, including me. We all have different trading personalities but for some reason, for this week only, we behaved the same way. For three consecutive days, we have been hitting CYBR like crazy! A friend of mine even commented that we were all over the ticker yesterday. More so today, I think, as we were one of the top buyers in that stock. I think this kind of behavior really is contagious as it influenced the way I trade other issues as well. No hesitation. Let's play! 

So anyway, I said I bought more CYBR at the close yesterday right? Well, I chickened out near opening. I sold around 1/3 of my position at 1.15. I also had some GTC sell postings at 1.19 to 1.21. Those were all hit. Hmm... It's different, I thought. I bought back at 1.22 but it was sold down to 1.17. Hihi! I also had a buying there so I was done and I sold it at 1.19. Again, I thought, CYBR really is different! I bought more at 1.21 and 1.23. I sold at 1.28 and 1.30. I'm long now on half of my original position. This is for tomorrow! :)

Can you tell hindi ako makapakali? I noticed that this morning that's why in the end, I just decided to keep still. You may argue that I may have made more money if I kept still. That is true, but I really am still trying to get the feel of the market. If I'm uncomfortable, I sell. If I realize I made a mistake, I buy it back. I prefer playing like this than cowardly waiting for prices to go my way. Courage! 

I haven't reviewed the charts but I think a lot of issues went up today. SMC looks pretty good! This morning, I sent my client a text message, saying SMC received CPR. I failed to mention that the CPR was a success and SMC is alive! He said he got nervous there for a while. Hahaha! Cheers, Melvin! :) 

I have been watching ELI for a while. Yesterday, I took note of ELI and even encircled in my notes since I thought it looked really promising. It just has to take out its resistance at 0.57. Today, I made a "chicken" buy at 0.58. Ako nanaman nagpabreakout! But it didn't gather momentum right after. It hesitated a bit, at first, so I didn't buy a lot. Next thing I knew, the ticker was filled with ELI! BUY!! 

Exciting market!

Even MER didn't let me down. I told myself I was gonna go long in MER. So I didn't mind it when it started going down after hitting resistance at 275. (But really, when it was going down, I was screaming inside already. Hahaha! Yes, yes, me with little tolerance for drawdowns. But I survived!) I added 5% at 271 and another 5% at 275 when I saw an intraday breakout. 

I sold all my LND today. But I shall return... 

2 comments:

surfer said...

how about this for the title?

GOOD GIRLS GO GUNGho!

hahaha

Christina Hunt said...

Pwede!!! GGGG!! Woot!! :))

Post a Comment