twitter
    Stocks are bought on expectations, not facts.

Bears vs Bulls, Fight!

There's something in me that is still optimistic with Ms. Market seeing that the PSEi 2-yr uptrend line is very much intact. I hope hindi lang nya ako pinapa-asa and I'm not on denial stage. :)



Anyway, I still have my long positions in NIKL, LND and have a new baby PNX. As long as my stops aren't hit, I will hold them. That's what discipline is all about. No panicking! There are still strong ships out there, if you'd ask me. I see BEL, LC/B, PNX, and NIKL as the mighty warriors of this bloody market and would be a good idea to buy their dips.

The perfect scene of a fight between bears and bulls is in LND. The weekly chart has a black spinning top with very looong wicks, talk about volatility! Daytraders probably had one hell of a time but I am only a spectator (with LND tickets of course) and just got myself amused with the fight. It's like boxing, would you prefer to be in the ring or relax as part of the crowd? :)) Let the match continue next week! Have a very relaxing weekend!

7 comments:

steph said...

dapat siguro magfail un inverted flag :)at least for the short term

Amorito Girl said...

Harley! May core shares ka pa ba ng LND?

Anonymous said...

I do not share the same bullish sentiments right now. Let's see in the remaining days of January. After the initial "Junk Run", staying in the sidelines has been rewarding for traders lately. :)

Harley Wong said...

amorito! yes i still have LND. :))

Harley Wong said...

abitrade, agree. never argue with tape.

Christina Hunt said...

I'm worried for the PSEi. Lower high and now, breakdown from previous low of 3953... :-s

Harley Wong said...

it's ok my friend. basta do your homework pa rin in case of a bounce. you know Mark does silly unpredictable things :)

Post a Comment