twitter
    Stocks are bought on expectations, not facts.

Starting the Year Right

It seems like only yesterday when my officemates and I were talking about starting the year right, and that is with a profitable trade. Here we go again... My second new trading year and I started it with a momentum buy call on CYBR. \m/  I'm alive! I bought yesterday with an average entry price of 0.77. I sold today at 0.89 and 0.87. Cheers! 

Anyway, last year (wow, sounds so long ago!), I said I was comfortable keeping my position on PX until 2011. Lo and behold, I sold on the first day of trading. Bearish engulfing pattern. Uhhh.. No thanks! Haha! Profit naman so I'm good. CMT was bad though. I had some signals telling me to sell but I was stubborn. That's what I get! 

Hmm.. what do you think about overall market conditions? I can't help but feel a bit uncomfortable. EDC and MEG looked so promising today but they were unable to sustain their gains. I was so tempted to buy up EDC to as high as 5.99! Good thing I didn't or else... *faint*! The market is still very much selective. I'm particularly bullish on SCC and DMC. Very promising move but of course, it was also met with selling pressure by the close. P.D. If you don't remember, let me remind you I still have my DMC from last year. Conviction, right? This is the new me! :)) 

1 comments:

Christina Hunt said...

Oh! I forgot to mention.. I bought WEB! Hahaha! Experiment!! :P

Post a Comment