twitter
    Stocks are bought on expectations, not facts.

Got Stop?

Took profits on my LPZ and MPI today! Also took very small losses in RLC and CPM. Left with Triple A (ACR, APC, AT) and am roughly 70% in cash. Let's see what happens next. I'll probably wait for issues to breakout before buying again.

Charts of my LPZ and MPI trend following. Green bar/arrow is the first entry point. Blue/red down arrows signalling a sell. The blue line represents my trailing stop levels. This is buying high and selling low. hahaha! :)





Signals generated today using a 10/20 day breakdown. O_O

6 comments:

Christina Hunt said...

Buy indicator!!! Woot!! Hahaha! :P

Harley Wong said...

oh yes! never missed :p
take note of my holdings ha, AP, ACR, AT, APC. when I sell you buy!

Christina Hunt said...

Hahaha! sabihin mo nalang ako pag nagbenta ka na ng APC. im on the lookout to buy. :P AT din! hahahahaah!!! i bought AP already. :P

Christina Hunt said...

HARLEY!!!! AP!!!!!

Harley Wong said...

Ohhh yessss!!! I think same tayo ng entry price :)

Christina Hunt said...

ano pala stop mo sa AT?

Post a Comment