twitter
    Stocks are bought on expectations, not facts.

Human Indicator

Last week, there were certain issues I was very bullish about. These include ALI, RLC and SMPH. I told Amorito Girl last Wednesday that if she wanted a property stock, these are my top picks. During that time, the three seemed like they were just resting before trending up. The next day, Thirstday---I mean, Thursday, the market fell! I panicked! I sold ALI and RLC even when there was no definite sell signal yet. I bought back some ALI on Friday but RLC got away. 

I gotta agree on BJ regarding RLC. He wrote about it a few weeks back. RLC looks like it is about to continue its trend up. It has been consolidating for a very, very long time. Last August, it brokeout from its symmetrical triangle but last Friday, it broke above its previous high of 16.48. I have a short-term target of 18 for this one. 

Hmm... I remember my sister told me one time that she also uses me as a human indicator. Remember how I use my dad as a bottom indicator? Speaking of which, my dad called me last Friday asking about PX. The day before, PX confirmed it formed a bear flag, which may potentially bring it to back to 12 pesos. That Friday though, PX formed a bear trap by holding above 14.40. Nice! Haha! Anyway, back to my sister. She uses me as a stock selection kind of indicator. So, if we use me as indicator, given my 3 property picks, I think the best bet would be RLC because I don't have it but I'm very bullish about it. Let's see ha! Let's put me to the test! Haha! 

I had another selling boo boo this week. That's RLT. I have been holding this issue for about a month but RLT failed to trend up and consolidated instead. Finally, because I needed cash in my portfolio, I sold last Wednesday. The second that I did sell, I told Amorito to buy RLT. I knew RLT's chart. I knew it was just a matter of time before it trended up but I just didn't know when. I told Amorito to buy because I figured that the mere fact that I was giving up was a good indication that RLT will break out soon... And it did! 

BTW, Amorito is my new seatmate during trading that's why our conversation was mentioned a few times here. :P 


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will buy RLT also anj ;)

Christina Hunt said...

I said buy last Thursday pa ha, so it went up already. It has to convincingly break above .77 to .78. I'll be bullish as long as .73 holds. You can refer to my original analysis on RLT here: http://christinaahunt.blogspot.com/2010/08/philippine-realty-holdings-corporation.html

Use caution in RLT. It doesn't behave like FLI or MEG or something. :P It's very volatile too... :P

Christina Hunt said...

**I sold last Wednesday pala (the day before it spiked up), not Thursday. :P So, that should be "I said buy last Wednesday". Haha! My bad. :P

Amorito Girl said...

Hello Seatmate! HAHA I love the Christina Hunt indicator! Galing!

Christina Hunt said...

Waaah! Poor me!! :P

Harley Wong said...

Sige ako rin kuha ako ng RLC! :)

Indicator - Ms. Hunt
Confirmation - Ms. Amorito

:P

Christina Hunt said...

Haaay... It's hard to be an indicator. Libre nyo naman ako kung kumita kayo. HAHAHA! :P

Harley Wong said...

Hahaha thanks anj and bj! I'm looooong rlc na!

Anonymous said...

Thanks you so much anj for my RLT... Hayaan mo libre kita sunod... more more more ano pa binitiwan mo today? lol

Anonymous said...

Is there anyway you we can code the (C)HI into either Amibroker or Metastock? Bet it would be very useful tool!

Harley? What do you think? Kaya bang AFL? :p

Christina Hunt said...

Sige, kanchawan nyo lang ako! Hahahaha!

Harley, I'm looking to buy... Nagcocorrect na. Hihihi! Hindi naman ata ako sell indicator? :P

Anonymous, buti naman nakasakay ka! You still have? Wait, who are you? I need to know who you are para alam ko sino sisingilin. Whahaha! Joke lang. :P

Gen, yes, that would be a very useful tool, indeed! Hahaha!

Post a Comment