twitter
    Stocks are bought on expectations, not facts.

Naku, Naku, Naku!

Today was the first day of listing for Cebu Air, Inc. (CEB). A client of mine has some shares and is looking to sell so I had to watch the movement of CEB closely. Oh gosh. Nahilo lang ako. It was so volatile! Finally, I decided to give CEB some time. Besides, a 7 peso gain (CEB was trading at 132 that time) is way too thin for my client's "level of greed" (haha!) so seemed like a good move on our part to just hold and watch for now. The price stabilization operations are also still ongoing so, let's see! :) 

What's with the intense selling pressure in JGS?! Hmm.. I didn't get to sell today. It's still moving within a narrow range so I decided to give it one more day. See, last Friday's ought to have been bullish. Apparently, it wasn't as it formed a mean looking long black candle today instead. Now, that's supposed to be bearish right? But if the bullish signal failed the other day, then it's also possible that this one will too, simply because it's moving sideways. Oh my. Stochastics don't look good. :P Anyway, one more day! Maybe I can exit at a better price. I already have another stock in mind to shift to. In fact, I bought my first line today from my AP proceeds. From the way it has been moving the past few days, it looks like it wants to break above 14.

Like I just said, I sold my AP today. I was also very tempted to take my profits in DMC but decided against it. I'll confirm first whether its spinning top does indeed materialize into something bearish. The same goes for AT. Funny story on AT. I decided it was time I start selling the shares I bought near 16. When AT broke below its open of 19.56, that was the trigger for me to sell. So, sell, I did. But I kept on hesitating that I'd first think about it after I've typed in all the necessary information like price, volume, client code that the buyers would be gone by the time I decided to sell down. I ended up selling at 19.40 which was the intraday low. Hahaha! Nakailan na akong ganito? The other day it was AP. :P Anyway, I still have around 5/6 of my total holdings. I'm in the mood to sell half of my total holdings. Hmm.. What are the odds that these three will correct / accelerate to the upside? 


19 comments:

Anonymous said...

AP, AT and DMC are all pushing new highs. Their uptrends still look good to me. We have opposite trading positions right now hehe. :)

Christina Hunt said...

I agree the uptrend is still intact. I think we really just have different holding periods. I have tsuptera tendencies. Hahaha! :P

Harley Wong said...

you and your itchy hands!! haha :)

Christina Hunt said...

Hahaha! Alam mo ung movie na Idle Hands? Baka parang ganun kwento ko sa trading. Hahaha!

Harley Wong said...

hahaha! oo! possessed? :) you and your idle hands! :p

Anonymous said...

Hahaha crazy! :))

Usually weeks or months for me to take profit or cut loss. No idle hands tsupita for me hehe.

Christina Hunt said...

A hard core position trader. That's hard to come by where I come from. :P It's where the jackpots are, right? :P Hahaha! Well, I grew up in Tsupita Land where a week's holding period is considered long term. :P Big money isn't made there, I know, that's why I decided to cut my portfolio. One half will go to short-term trades while the other half, position trades. It keeps my life interesting. It's also a good learning experience for me, making tsupitas and spotting short-term setups. :P

Samael said...

Check intraday movement para hindi ka makasell sa day's low XD

Harley Wong said...

DMC 37 na!! :)

Christina Hunt said...

Sam, good idea. I actually refer to intraday charts for buying. I just realized I don't for selling. Hahaha!

Oo nga eh! Hihi! Hay nako JGS. I sold yesterday. HAHAHA! :)

Harley Wong said...

you should've told us Ms. Christina Hunt ...

indicator :p

Foreign Investor said...

Hany Nako(oh my im also speaking Filipino) hehe Christina you should have been more patient. But its ok u followed ur indicators(thats discipline) .CEB momentum has been going down recently...a lot of selling being done might take time to stabilize.

the poured it in JGS instead. Still holding on JGS. Goodluck with your other holdings

Btw guys and girls do you suggest any local online broker(who gives out good analysis on companies such as reports etc) besides of COL

Thank you
Best Regards,

Samael said...

I'm using intraday charts for cutting losses naman :))

Mr. Investor, I think First Metro gives out analysis on companies too although I don't know the quality of their analysis since I've never read one.

Christina Hunt said...

Hay nako talaga, FI! My timing is so great, no? Hahaha! Congrats to you! 30 coming?! As for DMC, 40!! Yeah! Mwahaha! I've got my fingers crossed. GOod luck to us. :) Ah, they went up today because of the news that they will now be part of the index.

Sorry, I don't know other online brokerages that have company reports and analyses.

Foreign Investor said...

Thanks for the replies Samael and Christina,
Im might continue with First Metro, Christina dont worry "DMC will continue to outperform the market"... as said by Dr. Limangan --> Managing Director of DMC. ;)
40 is very possible for DMC surely by next month..based on what i see in the charts and effect of their reports

Peace to all...
We will all have a profitable November and December

Christina Hunt said...

Did he say that in CitisecOnline's event yesterday? :)

Foreign Investor said...

Yes, yes he did.. How do you know? I believe you were their..

Christina Hunt said...

I was there... But... during the presentation of DMC, I went out for snack. Hahahaha!

Foreign Investor said...

My oh my...After 6 months perhaps :)

Post a Comment