twitter
    Stocks are bought on expectations, not facts.

PHISIX Update


Nothing exciting happened today. Sure, there was that "paasa" move by the open but no gain was sustained. This morning, I was singing "Everything is falling down, falling down, falling down" with the tune of London Bridge is falling down. Hmm... I bought AGI and BEL today. BEL is actually that "paasa" stock that made a "paasa" move. I bought at the high then the market didn't bounce back anymore. It broke its support at 2.39 by closing at 2.36. I think this one will retest 2.25. Then again, I think everything will retest support. Wait, let me rephrase that... Everything broke below support. They are now approaching their lower support levels. Haha! :P I sold EDC today too.

Oh, by the way, I see a potential descending triangle in several issues like PX and MEG. :'(

0 comments:

Post a Comment